Our commitment to social welfare
- Our goal is to go beyond the audits we undergo, with a stronger focus on human rights.
- We have obtained the SA8000 certification and we have passed the SMETA audit without
any particular remark. ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certification is being released.
- We send a six-monthly questionnaire on the three principles of sustainability (economic, social and environmental). This allows us to monitor the compliance of our suppliers with the standards imposed by the certifications that we have obtained.
- We are accredited on Ecovadis and Sedex platforms.
- We support and encourage small companies that work with us to align them to our standards.
- We personally control the factories of our major suppliers.
- We work openly by sharing our critical issues with stakeholders.
- Our goal is to continuously improve ourselves.
- We ensure that our code of ethics is respected and known to all the stakeholders.
- We support different cultural and sport activities in our territory.
Supply of aluminium
flasks to all employees
of the group
Space heating by heat recovery
Presence of purified
on company headquarters
with local non-profit
Installation of a box