Operations undertaken in May 2020 to calculate
the carbon footprint showed an impact of 3,370 tCO2e.
|Direct vehicle emissions||30|
|Direct oxidation emissions||346|
|Imported electricity of which:||2190|
What we have done
- Improvement of roto-offset machines.
- Installation of heat recovery exchanger from flue gas for the production of DHW and hot fluid for thermo-convention.
- Installation of electrical energy meters and customized monitoring software able to detect the functional parameters of the machines.
- Interventions to improve energy efficiency or reduce consumption.
- Use of renewable energy sources.
- Purchase of certified green electricity produced from renewable energy sources.
- Compensation interventions.
- LED installation.
What we will do
- Implementation of the energy management system.
- Progressive replacement of electric motors with more efficient devices.
- Measuring campaigns for compressed air leakage detection.
- Improvement of the power factor correction system.
- Operational control interventions on compressors.
- Installation of photovoltaic panels.
- Environmental management system.
- Installation of a trigeneration system.